Dear friend

All I ever wanted was to know you
To fill this empty space I feel inside of me
To be there when I needed a shoulder
But I was wrong things have turned around
Look at where we are now
Helpless and broke without each other

Say I was wrong to lead you on
Blame it all on me,
I admit i never stood a chance

Wings of love come and take me
Throw me to places I only dream of
Into the arms of my lover
Teach me to surrender and love again
Oh heart of mine why worry
If there is something just let me know

Say I was wrong to lead you on
Blame it all on me
I admit i never stood a chance

We live on borrowed time
Hurting we keep moving on
Far away following our hearts
Leaving everything behind in a haste
Only to come back hurt the more
We are fools never ready to learn

Say I was wrong to lead you on
Blame it all on us
We never stood a chance at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COME RAIN: The Eccentric

COME RAIN: The Eccentric : Remember those days when politics was for the feared persuasive men with many words the mind couldn't count ...