Heed no leader

As I stood by the platform in silence

Words rolling in and ideas crushing in

I hold my breath and fight for control

A surge of emotions just blinded my mind

Tearing and gnawing my conscience

It's an everyday disorder, edged in my being

Like asthma it chokes my thinking

Switch of my mind while I contemplate

And drive me to unknown deserts

Where vultures devour and bury cultures

I am on to the platform of ideas

The mind reader and the soul bender

A system of design by a cunning man

Of manipulations and distortions

Of illusions and confusions

Contagious but tasteful to the eye

Because we are animals caught up

Tormented by the desire for survival

Our rivalry is in black and white

Supremacy sugar coated in democracy

Bodies keep falling while we're sleeping

The denomination of spirits in disguise

The lure has paid off in grunting

We are mind slaves of the system

Living in confusion past reality

Desiring to live in parallel dimensions

All we ever had was fear and anxiety

Hushed tones what good is that

Burning in anger and hate

The enemy dine while you combust

Buried in pounds of shame you

disgust Yours is a banned derogatory story

Stashed and blended with secrets

Preacher preach and let the bible burn

Sell a hope and bill it to hell

Congregate and put fire to the gate

Counting dollars and selling the honour

We rolling in sin of self condemnation

Praying in tongues of the geat deception

We are fire in hole, burning in oblivion

© KELEBOGIiLE 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

COME RAIN: The Eccentric

COME RAIN: The Eccentric : Remember those days when politics was for the feared persuasive men with many words the mind couldn't count ...